Lift N Shift Services - available throughout the top of the South Island, New Zealand
Based in Nelson, Lift N Shift services are available throughout the top of the South Island and beyond. Some of the common areas covered by our services include Nelson, Richmond, Motueka, Takaka, Golden Bay, the West Coast region, Blenheim, Picton and the Marlborough area. We move heavy equipment with ease.
Lift N Shift is able to transport machinery, buildings, concrete panels of all shapes and sizes. Our specialised lowbeds, semi-trailers, trombone trailers and concrete panel trailers have enabled us to move diggers/bulldozers/loaders up to 26T, wine presses/vats, rollers, forklifts, trucks, buses, mobile homes, sheds, boats, portacoms and shipping containers (10ft, 20ft and 40ft).
Lift N Shift has four mobile cranes:
- LTM110 Leibherr – 110T with optional panel jib
- 3060 Grove
- 30T Tadano
- 7T RK City Crane
Lift N Shift has a number of truck mounted cranes, both cab and rear mounted, that enable us to provide a specialised service. One unit does it all – we can lift it, shift it and place it – all with the one unit.
Our cranes are all operated by radio remote control which eliminates the need for extra staff assistance. Lift N Shift also has 2 Grove All Terrain Cranes, a 60T and a 100T.
Lift N Shift has crane trucks capable of lifting anything – our maximum weight and lift is up to 750kg at 32m with our truck mounted cranes, and 1T at 75m with our 100T All Terrain Crane.
The cranes are all Palfinger, ranging from PK10000 to PK78002. They are annually surveyed (including lifting equipment) and serviced regularly.
All loads over 3.1m wide require a pilot. Lift N Shift has three vehicles set up for Class 1 and Class 2 Piloting and our staff are qualified to Pilot any over dimensional load.
Our staff are aware of the regulations and legislation for what travel time restrictions and load dimensions are and are happy to answer any questions regarding oversize loads.
- Pallet Forks for lifting pallets of bricks, blocks, gib, air con units – anything that fits on a pallet.
- Concrete Skip for skipping concrete, gravel, etc into hard to get to places. Use the concrete skip instead of your wheelbarrow!
- Spreader Bars for keeping strops off the load. For example these have been used for lifting buildings with eaves, roofing iron and cars.
- Lifting Clutches – an assortment of lifting clutches for lifting concrete products, including panels, pipes, man holes, risers, septic tanks.
- Load Scales for accurately measuring the weight of your load.
- Jiffy Lift and Load Skates for assisting with moves out of confined spaces – garages, sheds, etc.
- A-Frame for carting loads upright, eg: concrete panels and pre-fab house walls.
- Log Grapple to assist with shifting and loading logs.
- Augur - capable of drilling holes at 450mm and 750mm.
- Clam Shell to assist with loading dirt and gravel, eg: backfilling behind retaining walls.
- Clad Boy to lift glass and insulation panels.
We have road legal 3T and 10T lifting capacity forklifts to also assist with any other lifts. We also have a road legal All Terrain JCB Telehandler.
We have a range of certified test blocks – 500kgs, 1T and 2T – which can be hired for load testing equipment, boat stabilisation, etc
Lift N Shift has certified single and double personnel buckets, both fixed and swinging which can be attached to our cranes to lift personnel up to those hard to get to places, eg electrical work, painting boats and buildings, survey checking of other equipment, adjusting playing field lights, repairs to buildings, tree trimming.
Lift N Shift is also affiliated with Specialised Concrete Products Ltd (SCP) for all your precast concrete panel and concrete product.
OUR FLEET HEALTH & SAFETY